Eucalyptus Australiana Organic Essential Oil
$8.81 – $211.60
|Botanical Name:||Eucalyptus radiata ssp. radiata|
|Method of Farming:||100% Pure – Certified Organic***|
|Method of Extraction:||Steam Distillation|
|Part of Plant:||Leaves & terminal branchlets|
* * * Organically grown, recognized and approved ACO (Australian Certified Organic). This product is ACO certified.
- Additional information
- Australian Certified Organic
- Auroma Quality
- Blends With
“Eucalyptus Oil is suited to people who feel emotionally ‘hemmed-in’ or constricted by their surroundings – whether at home, at work, or in society. They sense the possibility of achieving greater freedom and a wider live experience but dare not seek to create this due to excessive caution, habit, fear or responsibility. Eucalyptus Oil helps to disperse negative feelings associated with such situations and gives us room to breathe.” (Mojay G, Aromatherapy for healing the spirit. Hodder & Staughton, UK, 1996)
Eucalyptus radiata varies from a small tree with a bushy crown to a large tree of good form. In Australia, it is grown in the wild. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is steam distilled from the fresh or partly dried leaves of the Eucalyptic species. The oil is a colorless pale-yellow, with a fresh, very powerful, peppery, camphoraceous odor. Eucalyptus Australiana is one of the most gentle and sweetest smelling cineole types of Eucalypt. This is the most popular Eucalyptus oil for Aromatherapy applications.
The Aromatherapy Place offers a variety of AUROMA Eucalyptus Essential Oils to suit your preference. Over time, treat yourself to a special sensual experience by trying and comparing the qualities of each. There are slight variations in odor, color, and the levels of constituents within each oil. However, the oils are similar and can be used in place of one another.
10ml (1/3 fl oz), 100ml (3.38 fl oz), 1kg (37.19 fl oz)
Australian Certified Organic
AUROMA has a wide range of organic essential oils. These are globally sourced ingredients from certified organic producers and processors. Operations at AUROMA are in full compliance with standards set by the BFA (Biological Farmers of Australia). Controls are in place to ensure a high level of batch traceability and document control. Certification is tightly controlled with annual audits from ACO (Australian Certified Organic) to ensure that ongoing standards are maintained
AUROMA Essential Oils are the highest quality essential oils available in the world today. Each oil is from an individual farmer and from a particular year’s harvest. As AUROMA knows each of the Farmers, they guarantee the authenticity of each oil. Just to be certain, they analyze each oil using the latest state-of-the-art GC-MS technology, which can detect impurities to one part per billion. Yes! AUROMA represents the best there is in Essential Oils. We can supply the following documentation: Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To meet the stringent demands of the professional aromatherapist, AUROMA has drafted the following seven requirements that an essential oil needs to meet so it can be used with confidence:
- BIO-TYPE: Not only does an oil have to come from a defined botanical species, but from a particular genetic strain.
- CHEMO-TYPE: The same botanical species can often produce completely different constituents.
- GEO-TYPE: Oils from a particular area are often of superior quality. Examples are Rose Oil Bulgarian or Sandalwood East Indian.
- COMPLETE OR WHOLE: The oil should come from a single distillation and should not be rectified.
- WILD OR ORGANIC: Where possible, AUROMA always selects the wild growing plants for distillation. When wild types are not available, AUROMA commissions farmers who do not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Certified Organic options are available.
- EX STILL: AUROMA distills small lots of expensive oils in-house and advises farmers on distillation methods.
- ANALYYSIS: Oils are tested by AUROMA in Australia with the most advanced state-of- the-art equipment in the world.
- Just to smell: You can enjoy the aromatherapy of your favorite Essential oil or Blend without even taking it out of the bottle. Keep a bottle in your purse or your car. Simply open-up and smell. This can be particularly helpful during times of stress.
- In a Diffuser: After a long day, shed your tense feelings with the help of Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Place it in a diffuser before bedtime. The aroma of Eucalyptus Oil will promote feelings of relaxation, preparing you for a better night’s sleep.
- In Meditation: Yoga and meditation can both be calming activities that can help unify and revitalize your body. Part of what makes these activities so renewing is having time to clear the mind of unnecessary or cluttered thoughts. To help enhance your yoga or meditation experience, incorporate Eucalyptus Essential Oil into your practice, as it helps clear the mind.
- As a Room Spray: Bring the Outdoors Indoors. Fill a 4-fluid ounce glass mist spray bottle with water and add your Eucalyptus Oil . Tighten the cap, shake well before using and spray the mist into the air. As the air freshener ages, the sent improves and becomes stronger. Spray around your home, your office, your clothes, your clothes, your pets, etc.
- In Cosmetic Applications: Transform your Moisturizer into a beneficial product for your skin and your senses. Add one drop of Eucalyptus Essential Oil to a moisturizer of your choice. Rub this mixture together and then apply it to your skin for revitalizing benefits. See “Cautions.”
- In Skin Care: Eucalyptus is recommended by some for conditions where cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties are required, such as acne, minor burns, blisters, cuts, and skin infections, without being too harsh on the skin. The antiseptic properties of Eucalyptus Essential Oil are beneficial in skin care. See “Cautions.”
- As a Massage Oil: Use Eucalyptus Oil in your massage practices to create a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus can be easily combined with a cream or lotion of your choice to help spread the effects of the oil while also bringing moisturizing benefits to your skin. The chemical components found in Eucalyptus Essential Oils also produce a soothing, cooling vapor, which makes it an ideal oil for massage use. See “Cautions.”
- In the Shower: Make your shower experience even more relaxing. Place two drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil directly onto the shower floor while you are showering. The steam from the water will create a natural diffuser, leaving you with a clear, invigorated feeling. Relax and enjoy the shower. See “Cautions.”
- In a Hand Bath: When you experience tired and aching hands, select a carrier oil such as grapeseed, sweet almond, hazelnut, or sesame – to dilute the Essential Oil or Blend. Add the oils to a basin of warm water and soak your hands for 20 to 25 minutes. See “Cautions.”
- In Steam inhalation: Add 10 drops of Eucalyptus Oil to a bowl of hot water. Drape a towel over your head, clothes your eyes, and inhale the vapors.
- As a Cleaning Agent: Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray can help keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free. Add10 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Mitcham, and Orange Sweet essential oils to 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cup water in a 16. oz glass spray bottle. Then, simply shake the bottle and spray on needed surfaces. This spray is perfect for a quick, natural application around the house, office, or dorm room, and, it smells great.
Aniseed, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Tea Tree, Marjoram, Myrtle, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Whenever you use Essential Oils or 100% pure Essential Oil Blends on the skin, they should be diluted in a vegetable oil, or cream. However, always check for skin sensitivity before applying the finished product to the body.
Suggested Dilution Rates follow:
- 10ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 2 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=4 drops, 2.5%=5 drops
- 50ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 10 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=20 drops, 2.5%=25 drops
- 100ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 20 drops (1ml) essential oil, or .a pure blend, 2%=40 drops (2ml), 2.5% 50=drops (2.5ml)
- 1Ltr Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 200 drops (10ml) essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=400 drops (20ml), 2.5%=500 drops (25.ml)
Please ensure that the total number of drops does not exceed the dilution ratio. For example: 2.5% dilution = 1 drip Geranium, 2 drops Palmarosa & 2 drops Mandarin diluted in 10ml Jojoba Oil. Total drops = 5
Eucalyptus Australiana oil is “Unlikely to present any hazard in aromatherapy.” (Tisserand R, Bolacs T, Essential oil safety. Churchill Livingston, UK)
The Aromatherapy Place does not recommend ingesting essential oils unless a specific dosage instruction is given to a consumer by a qualified medical practitioner.
Do not apply directly to skin. May case skin irritation in some individuals. Always dilute with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Please check with a professional for safe essential oils to use with children or the elderly. Do not use essential oils on a child younger than two years without professional advice.
We recommended that Essential Oils or 100% pure and natural Blends be stored in amber or cobalt blue glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Keep away from excessive heat and light. A bathroom, bedroom or kitchen cabinet should be a good storage location.