Romance Essential Oil Blend
$6.09 – $352.80
Romance is a mood enhancing blend of 100% pure & natural single-note Essential Oils, including:
- Patchouli, Pogostemom cablin – rich, sweet, herb-like, earthy aroma, which improves with age.
- Orange Sweet Cold Pressed, Citrus sinensis – sweet, fresh, fruity, tangy scent.
- Ylang Ylang Extra, Cananga odorata – rich, sweet, slightly spicy, balsam-like, distinctly floral aroma.
- Lavender, Lavandula angustifolia – sweet, floral, herbaceous, refreshing odor, with a pleasant, balsamic-woody undertone.
- Mandarin Cold Pressed, Citrus reticulata – intensely sweet, fruity, floral-like, citrus aroma.
AUROMA BLENDS combine two or more Essential Oils, giving you the well-rounded benefits of each, and the more complex fragrance of the Blend.
For a touch of Romance, indulge yourself with this mood building blend. Designed to enhance any setting, create your own romantic interlude. Use in in a Vaporizer, Oil Burner, Room Spray, Roll-On, or just to smell when the mind, body & spirit shout out for a little natural assistance. Designed by Mother Nature.
10ml (1/3 fl oz), 100ml (3.38 fl oz), 1kg (equiv. 37.29 fl oz)
AUROMA Essential Oils are the highest quality essential oils available in the world today. Each oil is from an individual farmer and from a particular year’s harvest. As AUROMA knows each of the Farmers, they guarantee the authenticity of each oil. Just to be certain, they analyze each oil using the latest state-of-the-art GC-MS technology, which can detect impurities to one part per billion. Yes! AUROMA represents the best there is in Essential Oils. We can supply the following documentation: Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To meet the stringent demands of the professional aromatherapist, AUROMA has drafted the following seven requirements that an essential oil needs to meet so it can be used with confidence:
- BIO-TYPE: Not only does an oil have to come from a defined botanical species, but from a particular genetic strain.
- CHEMO-TYPE: The same botanical species can often produce completely different constituents.
- GEO-TYPE: Oils from a particular area are often of superior quality. Examples are Rose Oil Bulgarian or Sandalwood East Indian.
- COMPLETE OR WHOLE: The oil should come from a single distillation and should not be rectified.
- WILD OR ORGANIC: Where possible, AUROMA always selects the wild growing plants for distillation. When wild types are not available, AUROMA commissions farmers who do not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Certified Organic options are available.
- EX STILL: AUROMA distills small lots of expensive oils in-house and advises farmers on distillation methods.
- ANALYYSIS: Oils are tested by AUROMA in Australia with the most advanced state-of- the-art equipment in the world.
- Just to smell: You can enjoy the aromatherapy of your favorite essential oil blend without even taking it out of the bottle. Keep a bottle in your purse or your car. Simply open-up and smell. This can be particularly helpful during times of stress. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh, Embrace, Luxury, Meditation, Peace, & Romance.
- As a natural Perfume: When applying essential oil blends on the skin, a carrier oil should always be added to the mix to protect the skin from being irritated. Dab a couple drops of your most aromatic essential oil blend onto your wrists, in the same way you might use perfume. Do a patch test first before putting any essential oil Blend directly on your skin. Recommendation: Luxury, Embrace, Romance, Citrus Fresh. See “Cautions.”
- As an Aphrodisiac: What is more naturally attracting than the natural perfumes created by Mother Nature. Recommendation: Luxury, Embrace, Romance, Well Being & Stress Relief. See “Cautions.”
- As a massage oil: When applying essential oil blends on the skin, a carrier oil should always be added to the mix to protect the skin from being irritated. For best results, all massage formulas should be massaged for at least 30 minutes. Recommendation: Embrace, Luxury, Peace, Rest, Romance, Stress Relief, & Well Being. See “Cautions.”
- As a Room Spray: Fill a 4-fluid ounce glass mist spray bottle with water and add your essential oil Blend. Tighten the cap, shake well before using and spray the mist into the air. As Room Spray ages, the sent improves and becomes stronger. Spray around your room & on your clothes. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh, Cold & Flu, Embrace, Entertaining, Meditation, Peace, Rest, Romance, Stress Relief, & Well Being.
- In a Vaporizer or Oil Burner: Using a diffuser with an essential oil blend is an easy way to make your space smell wonderful, while using aromatherapy to revitalize and purify your indoor space. Invite the outside inside. A Gift from Mother Nature. Recommendation: Headache, Breathe Easy, Cold & Flu, Citrus Fresh, Embrace, Meditation, Peace, Rest, Romance, & Stress Relief.
- In Meditation: Select essential oil blends can help ease nervous tension, stress, and anxiety. Blends can be wonderful during meditation using a Vaporizer or a Room Spray. Recommendation: Meditation, Peace, Rest, Stress Relief, & Well Being.
- When practicing Yoga: Apply an essential oil blend to the bottom of your feet, temples, or on the back of your neck. When applying essential oil blends on the skin, a carrier oil should always be added to the mix to protect the skin from being irritated. Spritz a blend throughout your chosen Yoga space at the beginning at the beginning of your exercise. Diffuse an essential oil blend in the space throughout your practice. Recommended: Meditation, Peace, Rest, Stress Relief, & Well Being.
- Steam inhalation: Add 10 drops of your chosen essential oil blend to a bowl of hot water. Drape a towel over your head, clothes your eyes, and inhale the vapors. Recommendation: Breathe Easy, Cold & Flu, Headache, Peace, Rest, & Stress Relief. See “Cautions.”
- Closet & drawer scents: Put 10 drops of your favorite essential oil blend on a cotton ball and place it inside a small, zip lock plastic bag. Leave the bag open and place it in a closet or dresser drawer to naturally scent the space. Also great for shoes, athletic bags, backpacks, anyplace needing a subtle, natural scent. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh & Entertaining.
- In your laundry: Fill your washer. Add your detergent. Then, add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil blend to laundry, making it smell fresh & natural. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh & Well Being.
- On your Dryer Sheets: Add two to three drops of your selected essential oil blend to dryer sheets to strengthen the scent. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh & Well Being.
- For your hair: Using essential oil blend is great way to keep your hair smelling like a gift from Mother Nature. Add a couple drops to coconut oil to moisturize and perfume hair simultaneously. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh, Embrace, Romance, & Luxury. See “Cautions.”
- In your bathtub: When essential oil blend are added to your bath water, they can help you feel more relaxed and stress-free. Fill the bathtub with warm/hot water. Then dilute your Essential Oil or Blend in a Carrier Oil, such as Grapeseed, Almond, Hazelnut, etc. Pour the blend into the water. Swirl the water to disperse the oil evenly. Relax and enjoy the bath. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh, Embrace, Luxury, Peace, Rest, Stress Relief, & Well Being. See “Cautions.”
- In a hand bath: When you experience tired and aching hands, select a carrier oil such as grapeseed, sweet almond, hazelnut, or sesame – to dilute the essential oil blend. Add the oils to a basin of warm water and soak your hands for 20 to 25 minutes. Recommendation: Citrus Fresh, Stress Relief & Well Being. See “Cautions.”
Whenever you use Essential Oils or 100% pure Essential Oil Blends on the skin, they should be diluted in a vegetable oil, or cream. However, always check for skin sensitivity before applying the finished product to the body. See “Cautions” below.
Suggested Dilution Rates follow:
- 10ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 2 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=4 drops, 2.5%=5 drops
- 50ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 10 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=20 drops, 2.5%=25 drops
- 100ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 20 drops (1ml) essential oil, or .a pure blend, 2%=40 drops (2ml), 2.5% 50=drops (2.5ml)
- 1Ltr Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 200 drops (10ml) essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=400 drops (20ml), 2.5%=500 drops (25.ml)
Please ensure that the total number of drops does not exceed the dilution ratio. For example: 2.5% dilution = 1 drip Geranium, 2 drops Palmarosa & 2 drops Mandarin diluted in 10ml Jojoba Oil. Total drops = 5
The Aromatherapy Place does not recommend ingesting essential oils unless a specific dosage instruction is given to a consumer by a qualified medical practitioner.
Do not apply directly to skin. May case skin irritation in some individuals. Always dilute with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Please check with a professional for safe essential oils to use with children or the elderly. Do not use essential oils on a child younger than two years without professional advice.
We recommended that Essential Oils Blends be stored in amber or cobalt blue glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Keep away from excessive heat and light. A bathroom, bedroom or kitchen cabinet should be a good storage location.