Biblical Essential Oil Collection
Set of Six – Asst sizes
THE “Biblical Essential Oil Collection” has been designed to introduce the essential oil enthusiast to a variety of 100% pure & natural single-note Professional Essential Oils referred to in the Bible: Psalm 45:7-8, Proverbs 27:9, Isaiah 61:3 and Hebrews 1:9. Each of these oils in some way is referenced as an “oil of joy” or an “oil of gladness.” Biblical writings speak of how essential oils “rejoice the heart.”
Collection of Six includes:
- Frankincense (Olibanum) – Boswelia carterii – 5ml (1/6 fl oz) – The king oils! A component of holy incense…it was a gift from the wise men to baby Jesus.
- Myrrh– Commiphora mommol – 5ml (1/6 fl oz) –a holy anointing oil…a beauty treatment used by Queen Esther in Esther 2:12.
- Cedarwood Atlas – Cedrus atlantica – 10ml (1/3 fl oz) – Used by King Solomon to build God’s temple…Jesus was crucified on a cross made of cedarwood.
- Hyssop – Hyssopus officinalis – 5ml (1/6 fl oz) – In the Old Testament, God commanded His people to use hyssop in the ceremonial cleansing of people & houses.
- Cassia – Cinnamomum cassia – 10ml (1/3 fl oz) – An ingredient in holy anointing oil detailed in Exodus 30:24…used with Myrrh & Sandalwood to scent garments.
- Cinnamon Leaf – Cinnamomum zeylanicum – 10ml (1/3 fl oz) – In Proverbs 7:17, Solomon uses this aromatic oil in the bedroom and as a natural perfume.
- Storage Box.
Additional Biblical Essential Oils available at THE AROMATHERAPY PLACE include Sandalwood, Galbanum, & Lemongrass.
Practice everyday aromatherapy with these “Gifts from Mother Nature.”
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1 in|
AUROMA Essential Oils are the highest quality essential oils available in the world today. Each oil is from an individual farmer and from a particular year’s harvest. As AUROMA knows each of the Farmers, they guarantee the authenticity of each oil. Just to be certain, they analyze each oil using the latest state-of-the-art GC-MS technology, which can detect impurities to one part per billion. Yes! AUROMA represents the best there is in Essential Oils. We can supply the following documentation: Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To meet the stringent demands of the professional aromatherapist, AUROMA has drafted the following seven requirements that an essential oil needs to meet so it can be used with confidence:
- BIO-TYPE: Not only does an oil have to come from a defined botanical species, but from a particular genetic strain.
- CHEMO-TYPE: The same botanical species can often produce completely different constituents.
- GEO-TYPE: Oils from a particular area are often of superior quality. Examples are Rose Oil Bulgarian or Sandalwood East Indian.
- COMPLETE OR WHOLE: The oil should come from a single distillation and should not be rectified.
- WILD OR ORGANIC: Where possible, AUROMA always selects the wild growing plants for distillation. When wild types are not available, AUROMA commissions farmers who do not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Certified Organic options are available.
- EX STILL: AUROMA distills small lots of expensive oils in-house and advises farmers on distillation methods.
7. ANALYYSIS: Oils are tested by AUROMA in Australia with the most advanced state-of- the-art equipment in the world.
See individual Essential Oil or Blend pages for specific product “Uses.”
Whenever you use Essential Oils or 100% pure Essential Oil Blends on the skin, they should be diluted in a vegetable oil, or cream. However, always check for skin sensitivity before applying the finished product to the body.
Suggested Dilution Rates follow:
- 10ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 2 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=4 drops, 2.5%=5 drops
- 50ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 10 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=20 drops, 2.5%=25 drops
- 100ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 20 drops (1ml) essential oil, or .a pure blend, 2%=40 drops (2ml), 2.5% 50=drops (2.5ml)
- 1Ltr Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 200 drops (10ml) essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=400 drops (20ml), 2.5%=500 drops (25.ml)
Example: Ensure that the total number of drops does not exceed the dilution ratio. For example: 2.5% dilution = 1 drop Geranium, 2 drops Palmarosa & 2 drops Mandarin diluted in 10ml Jojoba Oil. Total drops = 5
See individual Essential Oil pages for specific product “Cautions.”
The Aromatherapy Place does not recommend ingesting essential oils unless a specific dosage instruction is given to a consumer by a qualified medical practitioner.
Do not apply directly to skin. May case skin irritation in some individuals. Always dilute with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Please check with a professional for safe essential oils to use with children or the elderly. Do not use essential oils on a child younger than two years without professional advice.
We recommended that Essential Oils or 100% pure and natural Blends be stored in amber or cobalt blue glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Keep away from excessive heat and light. A bathroom, bedroom or kitchen cabinet should be a good storage location.