Rare & Precious Essential Oil Collection
Our Rare & Precious Essential Oil Collection has been designed to provide the true aromatherapy enthusiast with the most exquisite Professional Essential Oils and Absolutes in 5ml (1/6 fl oz) sizes that Mother Nature has to offer. Treat yourself, or somebody else “VERY SPECIAL,” to a once in a lifetime aromatic collection.
Collection of 6 includes:
- Rose Maroc Absolute – Rosa centifolia – “…to simply smell it will refine our sensitivity, take us into an unknown world and disperse the shadows of our worries, anxieties and sorrows. It shows us love, not only human love, but spiritual love…” (Mailhebiau P. Portraits in oils)
- Jasmine Absolute – Jasminium grandiflorum – “The therapeutic value of jasmine oil is inseparable from the exquisite, comforting sweetness of its aroma, and the effect it has on the mind and emotions.” (Mojay, G. Aromatherapy for healing the spirit)
- Neroli Bigarade – Citrus aurantium ssp. amara – Neroli oil is thought to instill both comfort & strength while assisting in the release of repressed emotions by relaxing and reuniting our conscious and subconscious minds.
- Angelica Root – Angelica archangelica – Essential oil from the Angelica plant suggests: “Don’t give up! Stick with it – nothing has been lost. Do not be afraid – begin to rebuild. You are strong – nothing can knock you down.” (Fischer-Rizzi, S. Essential oils for radiant health)
- Everlasting (Immortelle/Helichrysum) – Helichrysum angustifolium – “The Everlasting personality profile is one of quietness, introversion and youth, with a quiet knowing that comes from being sure of the spirituality of all things. The Everlasting person is descried as being spiritually highly evolved and often seems fairy-like, having high consciousness and mental agility.” (Worwood V. The fragrant mind)
- Sandalwood Australian – Santalum spicatum – Sandalwood oil is thought to help people who desire to make human contact and overcome isolation. The oil helps one accept others with an open heart. It has long been considered an aphrodisiac.
Enjoy these special gifts from Mother Nature everyday.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1 in|
AUROMA Essential Oils are the highest quality essential oils available in the world today. Each oil is from an individual farmer and from a particular year’s harvest. As AUROMA knows each of the Farmers, they guarantee the authenticity of each oil. Just to be certain, they analyze each oil using the latest state-of-the-art GC-MS technology, which can detect impurities to one part per billion. Yes! AUROMA represents the best there is in Essential Oils. We can supply the following documentation: Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To meet the stringent demands of the professional aromatherapist, AUROMA has drafted the following seven requirements that an essential oil needs to meet so it can be used with confidence:
- BIO-TYPE: Not only does an oil have to come from a defined botanical species, but from a particular genetic strain.
- CHEMO-TYPE: The same botanical species can often produce completely different constituents.
- GEO-TYPE: Oils from a particular area are often of superior quality. Examples are Rose Oil Bulgarian or Sandalwood East Indian.
- COMPLETE OR WHOLE: The oil should come from a single distillation and should not be rectified.
- WILD OR ORGANIC: Where possible, AUROMA always selects the wild growing plants for distillation. When wild types are not available, AUROMA commissions farmers who do not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Certified Organic options are available.
- EX STILL: AUROMA distills small lots of expensive oils in-house and advises farmers on distillation methods.
- ANALYYSIS: Oils are tested by AUROMA in Australia with the most advanced state-of- the-art equipment in the world.
See individual Essential Oil or Blend pages for specific product “Uses.”
Whenever you use Essential Oils or 100% pure Essential Oil Blends on the skin, they should be diluted in a vegetable oil, or cream. However, always check for skin sensitivity before applying the finished product to the body.
Suggested Dilution Rates follow:
- 10ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 2 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=4 drops, 2.5%=5 drops
- 50ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 10 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=20 drops, 2.5%=25 drops
- 100ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 20 drops (1ml) essential oil, or .a pure blend, 2%=40 drops (2ml), 2.5% 50=drops (2.5ml)
- 1Ltr Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 200 drops (10ml) essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=400 drops (20ml), 2.5%=500 drops (25.ml)
Example: Ensure that the total number of drops does not exceed the dilution ratio. For example: 2.5% dilution = 1 drop Geranium, 2 drops Palmarosa & 2 drops Mandarin diluted in 10ml Jojoba Oil. Total drops = 5
See individual Essential Oil pages for specific product “Cautions.”
The Aromatherapy Place does not recommend ingesting essential oils unless a specific dosage instruction is given to a consumer by a qualified medical practitioner.
Do not apply directly to skin. May case skin irritation in some individuals. Always dilute with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Please check with a professional for safe essential oils to use with children or the elderly. Do not use essential oils on a child younger than two years without professional advice.
We recommended that Essential Oils or 100% pure and natural Blends be stored in amber or cobalt blue glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Keep away from excessive heat and light. A bathroom, bedroom or kitchen cabinet should be a good storage location.