Eucalyptus Peppermint Organic Essential Oil
$5.01 – $145.15
|Botanical Name:||Eucalyptus dives “Type”|
|Method of Farming:||100% Pure – Certified Organic***|
|Method of Extraction:||Steam Distillation|
|Part of Plant:||Leaves & terminal branchlets|
* * * Organically grown, recognized and approved ACO (Australian Certified Organic). This product is ACO certified.
- Additional information
- Australian Certified Organic
- Auroma Quality
- Blends With
E. dives is a small to medium sized evergreen tree growing up to 82 feet. It has a spreading crown, with highly aromatic greyish-green leaves of a rich eucalyptus scent. As the tree matures, the leaves lengthen, pointed and broad, with stalks 3 to 6 inches in length. Bark is grey-brown and fibrous on all branches. It will develop tight clusters of white flower buds in October to November. Peppermint Eucalyptus Essential Oil is steam–distilled from the leaves of the evergreen. The oil is a colorless to pale-yellow mobile liquid that has a strong and very fresh, camphoraceous, spicy and minty odor.
FACT: The Australian Aborigines used a wide range of natural plant remedies. These would vary from tribe to tribe according to the indigenous species that were available to them. Wherever any species of eucalyptus grew they were used to heal wounds, cuts, and burns, as well as treat various respiratory conditions. The leaves would be burned and inhaled for the relief of fever or be steeped in water to make an infusion for stomach upsets and cramps. For external wounds and infections, fresh leaves were applied directly where their antibacterial properties would help to kill infection and speed up the healing process.
The Aromatherapy Place offers a variety of AUROMA Eucalyptus Essential Oils to suit your preference. Over time, treat yourself to a special sensual experience by trying and comparing the qualities of each. There are slight variations in odor, color, and the levels of constituents within each oil. However, the oils are similar and can be used in place of one another.
10ml (1/3 fl oz), 100ml (3.38 fl oz), 1kg (37.19 fl oz)
Australian Certified Organic
AUROMA has a wide range of organic essential oils. These are globally sourced ingredients from certified organic producers and processors. Operations at AUROMA are in full compliance with standards set by the BFA (Biological Farmers of Australia). Controls are in place to ensure a high level of batch traceability and document control. Certification is tightly controlled with annual audits from ACO (Australian Certified Organic) to ensure that ongoing standards are maintained
AUROMA Essential Oils are the highest quality essential oils available in the world today. Each oil is from an individual farmer and from a particular year’s harvest. As AUROMA knows each of the Farmers, they guarantee the authenticity of each oil. Just to be certain, they analyze each oil using the latest state-of-the-art GC-MS technology, which can detect impurities to one part per billion. Yes! AUROMA represents the best there is in Essential Oils. We can supply the following documentation: Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To meet the stringent demands of the professional aromatherapist, AUROMA has drafted the following seven requirements that an essential oil needs to meet so it can be used with confidence:
- BIO-TYPE: Not only does an oil have to come from a defined botanical species, but from a particular genetic strain.
- CHEMO-TYPE: The same botanical species can often produce completely different constituents.
- GEO-TYPE: Oils from a particular area are often of superior quality. Examples are Rose Oil Bulgarian or Sandalwood East Indian.
- COMPLETE OR WHOLE: The oil should come from a single distillation and should not be rectified.
- WILD OR ORGANIC: Where possible, AUROMA always selects the wild growing plants for distillation. When wild types are not available, AUROMA commissions farmers who do not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Certified Organic options are available.
- EX STILL: AUROMA distills small lots of expensive oils in-house and advises farmers on distillation methods.
- ANALYYSIS: Oils are tested by AUROMA in Australia with the most advanced state-of- the-art equipment in the world
- This species (Eucalyptus Dives) has a different, more specific antiseptic action than other eucalyptus oils. It is thought to be excellent for skin or topical application but should be diluted if applied to skin. See “Cautions.”
- Just to smell: You can enjoy the aromatherapy of your favorite Essential oil or Blend without even taking it out of the bottle. Keep a bottle in your purse or your car. Simply open-up and smell. This can be particularly helpful during times of stress.
- As a massage oil: When applying essential oils or blends on the skin, a carrier oil should always be added to the mix to protect the skin from being irritated. For best results, all massage formulas should be massaged for at least 30 minutes. See See “Cautions.”
- As an Air Freshener: Fill a 4-fluid ounce glass mist spray bottle with water and add your Essential Oil or Blend. Tighten the cap, shake well before using and spray the mist into the air. As the air freshener ages, the sent improves and becomes stronger. Spray around your room, your clothes, even your pillow.
- In a Diffuser: Using a diffuser with an Essential Oil or Blend is an easy way to make your space smell wonderful, while using aromatherapy to revitalize and purify your indoor space.
- Steam inhalation: Add 10 drops of your Essential Oil or Blend to a bowl of hot water. Drape a towel over your head, clothes your eyes, and inhale the vapors. Select from the following suggested oils.
- In a hand bath: When you experience tired and aching hands, select a carrier oil such as grapeseed, sweet almond, hazelnut, or sesame – to dilute the Essential Oil or Blend. Add the oils to a basin of warm water and soak your hands for 20 to 25 minutes. See “Cautions.”
- As a Cleaning Agent: Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray can help keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free. Add10 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Mitcham, and Orange Sweet essential oils to 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cup water in a 16. oz glass spray bottle. Then, simply shake the bottle and spray on needed surfaces. This spray is perfect for a quick, natural application around the house, office, or dorm room, and it smells great. See “Cautions.”
- In the shower, place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in your hands, place over nose, and inhale to kick-start the rest of the day. See “Cautions.”
Aniseed, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Tea Tree, Marjoram, Myrtle, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Whenever you use Essential Oils or 100% pure Essential Oil Blends on the skin, they should be diluted in a vegetable oil, or cream. However, always check for skin sensitivity before applying the finished product to the body.
Suggested Dilution Rates follow:
- 10ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 2 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=4 drops, 2.5%=5 drops
- 50ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 10 drops essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=20 drops, 2.5%=25 drops
- 100ml Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 20 drops (1ml) essential oil, or .a pure blend, 2%=40 drops (2ml), 2.5% 50=drops (2.5ml)
- 1Ltr Base Product: A 1% dilution requires a total of 200 drops (10ml) essential oil, or a pure blend, 2%=400 drops (20ml), 2.5%=500 drops (25.ml)
Please ensure that the total number of drops does not exceed the dilution ratio. For example: 2.5% dilution = 1 drip Geranium, 2 drops Palmarosa & 2 drops Mandarin diluted in 10ml Jojoba Oil. Total drops = 5
“Unlikely to present any hazard in aromatherapy.” (Tisserand R, Bolacs T, Essential oil safety. Churchill Livingston, UK)
The Aromatherapy Place does not recommend ingesting essential oils unless a specific dosage instruction is given to a consumer by a qualified medical practitioner.
Do not apply directly to skin. May case skin irritation in some individuals. Always dilute with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Please check with a professional for safe essential oils to use with children or the elderly. Do not use essential oils on a child younger than two years without professional advice.
We recommended that Essential Oils or 100% pure and natural Blends be stored in amber or cobalt blue glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Keep away from excessive heat and light. A bathroom, bedroom or kitchen cabinet should be a good storage location.